Friday, July 12, 2013

Zera's Bone Daddy






Today I have two polishes to show you that have been waiting with my untrieds for ages...





My base color is TheHungryAsian Zera, a medium grey creme with a subtle green shimmer. The shimmer was hard to capture with my camera, IRL it's a little more visible. I used three coats for opacity.








On top of Zera I added two coats of CrowsToes Bone Daddy, a polish from last year's Halloween collection. Bone daddy has a very sheer grey base filled with white hexes in various sizes, white bars plus iridescent hexes thet look pee-yellow in the bottle shot and blue on my nails. Application was easy, only the largest hexes needed some fishing.




I finished this mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.













Hungry Asian polishes are sold on Etsy. I bought my bottle of Zera more than a year ago, but it's still available.


Crows Toes polishes are available at LlaroweShoppe Eclecticco and Overall Beauty. At Llarowe, Bone Daddy is still in stock at the moment.




10 comments:

  1. The effect is very cool, I like the end result a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Bone Daddy! Those blue iridescent glitters are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, those glitters make the polish really special, so go get it :-)

      Delete
  3. I have always found Bone Daddy very fascinating. It's really creepy. Murky and dirty and graveyard-ish and all. I guess it hit the mark for Halloween, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest,I like graveyards. Maybe that's why I bought this polish ;-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, mir gefällt er auch sehr gut :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Du bist ja heute ganz schön fleissig beim Kommentieren :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...