Monday, July 1, 2013

Hylian Princess On The Plank






This is another mani my boyfriend chose the polishes for. He seems to develop a brand preference: it's the fifth time I let him choose, and the fourth Dollish Polish he took. Dollish Polish seem to attract men ;-)




My base color on this mani is OPI Planks A Lot (Pirates Of The Carribean Collection), a medium lilac creme. I used three thin coats for full opacity.





Then I dabbed on one coat of Dollish Polish Hylian Princess, a clear base filled with lilac, purple, white, navy and yellow hexes in various sizes plus navy blue squares and microglitter.




Application was easy, no fishing for glitters needed. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.














Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. Great combo! I am not a huge yellow fan, but I love these glitter polishes that have the occasional yellow pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah! I'm not reallx into yellow polish (I think I've got two in my whole stash) but I do like yellow glitters, if it's not too much. So we seem to think alike about yellow ;-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous combo! I'm starting to really love glitters that have both purple and yellow/gold together. There's just something about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...