Saturday, July 20, 2013

Royal Wisteria Ringer






Purple is today's color.





I started with two medium coats of NYX Girls Royal Purple, a dark purple polish filled with blue and purple flecks.








Then I added one coat of Darling Diva Polish Ringer, a color shifting topcoat shifting from red to green. I've read that it's supposed to be a dupe to Max Factor Fantasy Fire and the famous Clarins 230, but as I own neither of them, I can't confirm or deny that.









Then I used Kiko polish 622 (Wisteria, Mirror metallics), a blue-ish pastel lilac metallic, and Konad plate m69 for the stamping. I sealed the mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.














Ringer and other Darling Diva Polishes are available on Etsy, at Mei Mei Signatures and at Llarowe.



6 comments:

  1. WHOA - Ringer is leaving me breathless!! I am so glad I not only ogled your todays post on my iPad but also bothered to start up the computer!! And the stamping - awesome!! I have Ringer as well (you are not surprised, aren't you ;-)) but could not yet decide over what base color to use it - too many options....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Christine! I'd say Ringer/Fantasy Fire/230 is a must for every nailpolish junkie :-) I've seen pictures of these polishes over a deep royal blue, like Revlon Royal, and it's just stunning, maybe that would be a layering option.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the tip!!!! I forgot all about Revlon Royal (eye-roll). I have tried this combination as well as Darling Diva Dangerous Driver over Revlon Royal. It really is a perfect base for either.

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! I suppose I'll get to see the pictures soon?! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...