Monday, July 15, 2013

Echo






Today's swiss polish day: I have another beauty by swiss indie brand Cadillacquer to show you: Echo.




"Echo has a black base color with blue sparkle shimmer, indigo flakies and teal hex glitter"
(Source: Cadillacquer)
Madeleine (the creator of Cadillacquer) didn't mention in her description that the teal hex glitters are color shifting: depending on the angle you look at them, they change from a deep, almost purple blue over teal to green.




The black base is pretty sheer, so I decided to layer one coat of Echo over a black creme (one coat of a England Camelot). Application was easy, and as you can see, one coat already provides a lot of glitter. Echo dried pretty smoothly, so I only added one coat of sally Hansen Insta-Dri to finish the mani.















Cadillacquer polishes are available on Etsy, at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.  


6 comments:

  1. I've seen some Cadillacquer polishes and they all look amazing! I cannot believe they are hand-made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Madeleine, the creator of Cadillacquer, is really talented.

      Delete
  2. As already mentionned on IG - a must-have and yes, my wallet is whincing ;-)!!! You did an awesome combination here - sigh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your wallet has to look on the bright side: swiss polish means cheaper shipping, especially if you buy lots of polish ;-)

      Delete
    2. Did you buy with Cadillacquer on Etsy?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...