Monday, July 22, 2013

The Calm Mint






Today's mani is a little less colorful than the last couple I posted.




I started with Catrice The Calm Call (Siberian Call Limited Edition), a black creme with small white iridescent flecks. Formula was good, I used two medium coats for opacity.








On top of The Calm Call I dabbed one coat of WingDust Collections He's Just Not That Mint-To You (love that name). "This polish is a lovely topper jam-packed with aqua and lime green and silver hexes of all sizes. Add in a few diamond white sparks here and there and combine with a totally lame play on words and it's just magic :)"
(Source: WingDust Collections)




  As you can see, there are a lot of iridescent hexes, too, and the aqua hexes are almost translucent, which gives this polish a very unusual look. Application was easy, no fishing for glitters needed and they spread quite easily. I topped this mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.














WingDust Collections polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.


8 comments:

  1. This is a really nice combo...very pretty glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love glitter top coats on dark base coats :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. Der Effekt ist einfach nur unheimlich stark. Könnte immer nur hingucken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...