Monday, July 8, 2019

When Colours Collide: Negative Space in White






Negative space in white was the latest prompt of the When Colours Collide challenge.




This one really was a challenge for me. Not because it was a very complicated mani, I did a simple stamping. But I've been wearing nail polish on a more or less daily basis for the last, well, almost 25 years, and so my nails are quite yellow (that's why I usually don't show them without polish). I did use a whitening base coat, but my tips just don't get really white... But in the end, I liked this mani much more than I expected. I used white Born Pretty Store stamping polish and ÜberChic Lovely Leaves 2 plate. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, that's it.













2 comments:

  1. Hach. ich liebe Stamping auf nacktem Nagel. Das sieht toll aus ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Laura! Ich bin eigenlich kein grosser Fan von Cut Out Manis, aber diese hier hat mir dann doch gut gefallen.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...