Thursday, July 4, 2019

4th of July





Happy Independence Day to my american readers! Of course, it's not a holiday here in Switzerland, but I'm going to a Kiss concert tonight (my first and probably last, since this is supposed to be their final tour), so it's a special day for me, too ;-)




With a polish called Star Spangled, canadian brand Girly Bits pays a lovely hommage to their southern neighbour with lots of blue and some red and silver glitters in a blue jelly base, that builds up to opacity with three coats.




To be honest, I wore this mani quite a while ago and didn't think of this day, that's why I chose not white but silver for the stamping (Barry M. Silver Foil) and flowers instead of stars (MoYou London Pro Collection plate XL-24), but I hope, you can still accept it ;-) Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co. and Mei Mei's Signatures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...