Monday, July 29, 2019

Aurora Borealis






I live way too much south to actually see the Aurora Borealis, but at least I can wear it on my nails...




Aurora Borealis is the name of this polish of the Born Pretty Store Aurora Magnetic Series. It's a beautiful multichrome shifting from teal over blue and purple to pink (and it's very camera shy, it wont show the shift too much in my pictures. The last picture probably shows it best). So the name is not really matching, since the actual Aurora Borealis shows mostly green, but the polish is gorgeous nontheless. This one is quite sheer, so I recommend layering it over a dark base. I wore two coats over a black creme (Essence Black Is Back) and magnetized only the second coat. One coat of KBShimmer gave the mani some extra shine.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...