Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Watcher On The Walls





Watcher On The Walls is today's polish of Glimmer by Erica's Game of Thrones collection.








Watcher On The Walls has a sheer black jelly base filled with silver and aqua hexes, silver microglitter and big silver holographic dots. The dots tend to stick to the bottle and didn't want to come out, but the few I got looked like a full moon in a night's sky on my nails. Just like the sky John Snow would see standing on the wall with the night's watch... Gorgeous! Since the base is so sheer, I layered two coats over a black base (Essence Black Is Back). One generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smooth finish. 









Glimmer by Erica polishes are available on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...