Monday, January 7, 2019

When Colours Collide: Green, orange and blue





For this round, the gals from When Colours Collide wanted to see something green, orange and blue.




For this mani I used three of my new MoYou London stamping polishes (I just love Black Friday sales, don't you?). Two coats of Pumpkin as base, and then I applied a gradient stamping using Blue Jay and Crazy Citrus. The stamping plate was ÜberChic Texture-Licious 3. I secured the stamping with one coat of Bundle Munster Smudge Free Top Coat.









2 comments:

  1. aaaaah richtig cool. Ich mag Gradientstamping. Das macht ja schon richtig Lust auf Frühling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön, Laura! Ich mag zwar Frühling, aber erst möchte ich noch ein wenig den Winter geniessen, ich war noch kein einziges Mal auf der Skipiste diese Saison ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...