Wednesday, January 16, 2019

La Belle Endormie






La Belle Endormie is today's polish by Pahlish.





La Belle Endormie is a deep plum with golden sheen and golden flakies. I used three thin coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and MoYou London Crystal Collection plate 02. Somehow, the gold polish looks more like a pale pink over the dark base. I can't explain it, because the gold is quite opaque, but I still like the outcome. I applied one coat of Bundle Monster Smidge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Pahlish polishes are available on their own shop and at Overall Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...