Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Bewitched Snowflakes






It's time for another round of snowflakes!




I started with three coats of Picture Polish Bewitch, a lovely chocolate brown with gold shimmer and scattered holo sparkles.




The snowflakes I stamped with Barry M. Gold Foil and ÜberChic Happy Christmas plate. One coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat protected the stamping while one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine. 








Picture Polish are available at  Harlow & Co., Pshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...