Friday, January 25, 2019

On the Wings of Eagles






Another taupe mani this week, but a completely different kind of taupe...





My base are three coats of Colors By Llarowe's On the Wings of Eagles, a taupe polish with color shifting shimmer particles, that flop between pink and gold.





For the stamping I used Kiko Mirror Lacquer 617 (Taupe) and ÜberChic Happy Christmas plate. I protected the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.









Colors By llarowe are available at their own storeHypnotic polish, Color4Nails, Harlow & Co and a lot of other retailers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...