Monday, August 27, 2018

Storytelling For A Penny






After this hot and dry summer, I spent saturday night at an open air concert wishing I wore my winter jacket, it was freezing... So I guess it's time to wear my fall polishes ;-)





My base color is ILNP Storytelling. "Storytelling is a sultry dark purple polish thoroughly laced with red shimmers, a kiss of gold flakes, and an incredible array of holographic magic for a beautiful scattered sparkle." (Source: ILNP) I used three thin coats of this lovely polish for complete opacity. This one is a really interesting polish, the base is a blue toned purple, but the red shimmer gives it a warm look, nontheless. 







For the stamping I used Essie Penny Talk and ÜberChic plate 1-03, then I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly Op Top. 










ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...