Friday, August 24, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Superheroes/Villains



 



This week, the Nail Crazies Unite want to see superheroes or villains.  My favorite superhero is Batman, but actually, I'm more of a Marvel girl, so I went with my favorite Marvel hero, Wolverine.





The polishes I used are Color Club Revvvolution, Barry M. Silver Foil, Essie Brooch The Subject and Born Pretty Store white and red stamping polish. The mani includes clawmarks and Logan's white Zimmerli Tank Top (a Swiss brand, did you know that?). As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...