Friday, August 31, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pattern On Pattern Or Double Stamping







Pattern on pattern or double stamping are asked for this week's 26 great nail art ideas.





I started with three coats of Colors By Llarowe Bad (of their Michael Jackson collection, who's 60 birthday would have been this week), a duochrome shimmer shifting from a steel blue to purple. The duochrome effect is quite camera shy, but I can assure you, IRL it was clearly visible.





For the stampings I used white Born Pretty Store stamping polish, Barry M. Silver foil and two patterns from the DRK-D plate. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
















2 comments:

  1. I love the base colour, the name after Michael's song and your final look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati :-*

      I'm not really into pop music, but Michael Jackson did make some awesome songs, right?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...