Monday, August 20, 2018

Jotunheim





Happy Monday! Ok, I'm more like Garfield, I hate mondays, but well, as I can't change it is monday, I might as well just imagine I like mondays, so it seems less hard to start the week ;-I


 


Today's polish is Crows Toes' Jotunheim, a dark purple jelly polish with lots of small multichrome glitters changing from gold over green to blue, plus some slightly bigger gold holographic hex glitters. I used three coats and added one generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish.












Crows Toes polishes are available at their own store (US only), Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Color4Nails. Sadly Jotunheim doesn't seem to be available anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...