Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Than Words In Paris





In the last days I wore a couple of neutral manis, as you probably noticed. Here's another one.








My base color is Catrice Paris (Big City Life Limited Edition), a nude polish with a very subtle golden shimmer. I used three coats.











Then I added one coat of Essence More Than Words (Hugs & Kisses Limited Edition), a clear base with apricot on iridescent glitters. Application was easy, no dabbing or fishing for glitters needed.















2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...