Monday, March 11, 2019

Shadow On The Moon 2.0






 Who said shades of brown, copper and gold are exclusive to fall manis? It certainly wasn't me...




I started with three coats of Born Pretty Store Sunrise, a reddish brown creme. 




On top of my base, I added one coat of Shadow On The Moon 2.0 by LynBDesigns, a polish with a very sheer red-brown base and lots of glitters, hexes in red and copper, gold tiny squares and hexes, black hexes and some holo sparkles. Then I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish. I really like the outcome, but honestly, I don't get these very sheer glitter polishes. They are too sheer to be worn alone, but they restrict you in terms of base polish, since the polish is still tinted. You have to choose a similar color as base, so it doesn't look "dirty". Why not use a clear base, or make the base buildable to opacity?

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...