Friday, March 22, 2019

Envy of Success






St. Patrick's Day is over, but it's never too late for green manis, right?




My base is three coats of Zoya Envy, a very dark green jelly.

On top of Envy, I dabbed one coat of ILNP Success, a clear based flakie topper, shifting from various shades of green to pink. The pink hues are very camera shy, but I can definitely confirm they're clearly visible irl. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish and some extra shine.  












ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ich habe mir schon fast gedacht, dass dir diese Kombo gefallen könnte ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...