Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Choo-Choo Choose Gold






Since I spent the last week skiing, I've got my last snowflakes for this season to show you, before spring arrives.




I used three coats of China Glaze Choo-Choo Choose You as a base. This is one of these polishes that look completely different on the nails than it does in the bottle. In the bottle, it's a blue leaning purple with golden shimmer. On the nails, it's more of a very dark taupe with a shimmer shifting from gold to green.





I stamped with Barry M. Gold Foil and B. loves plate B.05 let it snow. As you might have guessed, I added one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...