Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween plus Born Pretty Store stamper review






Tomorrow is Halloween! I don't celebrate it, it only came to continental Europe a couple of years ago and it wasn't a "thing" here when I was a kid. But where I live wednesday is a holiday and I don't have to work, so I'll probably going to stay up a little longer than usual tomorrow ;-)





For my Halloween mani I started with four coats of 365 Days of Color The Diary (Horcrux Collection), a light grey milky jelly polish with silver and gunmetal glitters in it. This one's very sheer, you can see it's still quite translucent with four coats. But it doesn't dry gritty, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a smooth, glassy finish.





For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and Bundle Monster stamping plates BM-H06 and H-07. Of course, I added another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to protect the stamping.







For the stamping I used the huge double stamper Born Pretty Store offered me, with a white and a clear side. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!

The stamper is really huge, about 4cm in diameter, and it's a three peace set. You get the clear jelly stamper, protected with a clear lid, and a white marshmellow stamper on the bottom that you can remove. The bottom of the white stamper is filled with pretty white "diamonds", so you get something nice to look at while stamping ;-) Both stampers are really soft and quite sticky. At my first try, neither of them picked up the image at all, but after some light priming (I washed them with dishsoap), both worked well. Or better, the white one worked well, but not perfectly, I used this one on my little finger and you can see a little gap in the image. The other fingers I stamped with the clear one, and this one worked flawlessly. So if you're looking for a really big, soft jelly stamper, I can absolutely recommend this one. You can get it here for 4.59$.























365 Days Of Color polishes are no longer available.




For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamper was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...