Friday, October 27, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween with negative space




 


Two 26 Great Nail Art Ideas manis in one week? Well yes, the one from monday was ten days late, but today I'm on time with my Halloween with negative space mani.





I don't really like negative space manis, since I don't like to show my naked nails (there's a reason why I've been wearing nail polish on a more or less daily basis for more than 20 years now...). But a challenge is supposed to be challenging, I guess... Here's what I used: Catrice Peacoktail (Feathered Fall Limited Edition), a dark duochrome with a almost black base and shimmer shifting from green to pink, and two different nail vinyls, a graveyard scene and bats. The lines are a little blurry because I had to use two coats of the polish for opacity, they get more crisp with only one coat. I used the same vinyls two years ago for a Halloween challenge mani, but with a little more color back then... As usual, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...