Friday, October 13, 2017

Cherish The Fall Semester





Some teal and green for today.





As base color I used three coats of ILNP Fall Semester, a deep teal holo. As you can see, my bottle is quite old (they changed the bottle form years ago), but the formula is still easy to work with.





Then I stamped on a swirly pattern using China Glaze Cherish and DRK XL Designer plate 1 and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...