Friday, February 12, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Love







Two days before Valentine's Day, this weeks challenge theme is, of course, love.





I expect most of the other gals to go with red or pink, so I decided to use a different color scheme. My base color is Elevation Polish Jengish Chokusu, a tiffany blue creme. It dries very glossy, the picture shows three coats without topcoat.





The stamping plates I used are Bundle Monster BM-H16, BM-H18 and BM-620, I stamped with Elevation Polish Mutzagh Ata. On my middle finger, I used decals I stamped on my Ubermat using China Glaze Exotic Encounters, filled out with Mutzagh Ata. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.













Elevation Polish are available at their own store .




4 comments:

  1. Love that you choose different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice of colours! the manicure is super pretty, you can never go wrong with teal and turquoise. I wasn't very creative and -as usual- just rushed it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I like that you didn't go for predictable pink or red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! You know I'm not much of a pink girl ;-)

    Nati, my last manis were all made in a "oh, I've got to get this done before I leave for the mountains" rush, but next week I'll be back home and will have/take more time, hopefully...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...