Friday, February 5, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Aqua or Turquoise







Aqua or turquoise is this week's color scheme, and my personal pattern prompt for this challenge mani is Patchwork.





My base color is Colors by Llarowe Alternate Universe, a turquoise foil polish with an intense golden shimmer. The stamping plates I used are Bundle Monster BM-16 and BM-21, from their very first stamping set. The patterns usually are too small for my nails, but since I didn't want to cover the full nail anyway, they worked just fine for this mani. The Born Pretty Store Clear Jelly Stamper I showed you last week was a big help with placing the stampings. The white polish is Essie Blanc, the blue is Exurbe Two Minutes To Midnight. I separated the "patches" with Catrice Nautica (Cruise Couture Limited Edtition) and a striping brush. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.















Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous desing! patchwork is super difficult I find, and it can quickly become "too much". Yours looks super elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! If I remember correctly, you have shown a patchwork design I really liked quite some time ago :-)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Melissa (I can't answer directly, I only have my smartphone and tablet with me, and somehow the answer button doesn't work on mobiles...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...