Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Grey Jelly Sandwich



I don't know if I really like today's mani. In the end, it didn't look like I expected...

 





I started with two coats of Nfu Oh JS02 (Jelly Syrup Series), a medium grey, very sheer jelly.






Then I added one coat of Color Club Platinum Record (Backstage Pass Collection). Platinum Record contains differend sizes and shades of silver glitter in a clear base.


 


On my ring finger I used one coat of Pahlish Typewriter Keys, "a clear base with fine silver shimmer, ultra fine holographic sparkle, black and pearly white shards of glitter." (Source: Pahlish Etsy Shop)









Then I added a coat of the jelly and another coat of the glitter. I finished with two coats of the jelly on all but the ring finger, where I left the glitter on top. Then I added one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.









I think the last jelly layer was too thick, I should have used only one coat to finish.

Typewriter Keys is available at the Pahlish Etsy shop or at Llarowe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...