Friday, August 16, 2019

Silver Texas Tea






A blue and silver combo is more winter like, but who says you can't wear in in summer?




My base are three coats of Colors by Llarowe Black Gold Texas Tea. The name sounds like a black polish, it looks charcoal in the bottle, but on the nails, it's a navy blue linear holo.




For the stamping, I chose a flower pattern from ÜberChic plate 1-02 and the silver holo Color Club Harp On It. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.











Colors By Llarowe are available at their own storeHypnotic polish, Color4Nails, Harlow & Co and a lot of other retailers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...