Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Peacock






Peacock is the name of today's polish, and it matches the colors perfectly.




In the bottle, Peacock looks mostly green, since the green hex glitters are stuck to the bottle. On the nails, the deep purple jelly base and the silver shard glitters are more prominent. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.









Picture Polish are available at  Harlow & Co., Pshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers).  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...