Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lucky Nirvana





It has been raining the last couple of days here in Switzerland, and nature really embraces the much needed water (I don't like the weather too much, but nature's needs are more important...). So with all the green spreading around, some green on my nails, too. 




As base I used three coats of Born Pretty Store Nirvana (Melody Life Series), a leafy green creme.





My glitter topper is Penélope Luz Lucky Fairy, a slightly green tinted base with various shades of green hexes from micro to medium, some of them holographic, plus some black tiny hexes and larger squares. I dabbed on one coat of added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.




















Penélope Luz polishes are available at Norway Nails and at Mei Mei's Signatures, where I bought it. I didn't see Lucky Fairy in either of the shops anymore, so it's probably no longer available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...