Monday, May 13, 2019

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Galaxy







This week, Frisch Lackiert wants to see galaxy nails, and her wish is my command ;-)




Since these are only my second galaxy nails, I followed this Youtube tutorial, using Essence Deep Blue Sea as base and sponging with Essence Wild White Ways and Black Is Back, Essie Rock The Boat and Catrice It's All I Can Blue. The glitter topper is Catrice Have An Ice Day. I added some stars using a dotting tool and the white Essence, and then topped everything with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...