Monday, April 15, 2019

When Colours Collide: brown & silver





Another round of When Colours Collide ended yesterday, with the prompt brown and silver. Not your typical spring colors, but then, it was snowing yesterday morning, so I don't really feel spring-like anyway...




My base are three coats of Essence Who Is Mr. Brown (Marble Mania Limited Edition), a very dark chocolate brown creme. For the stamping I used aEngland Encore Margot (I just love this silver holo for stamping) and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L015. Then I added one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.


 

2 comments:

  1. Ich bin mal wieder total baff, dass der A-England so gut stamped. Das sieht toll aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön, Laura! Die aEngland Holos stampen sich alle wunderbar (zumindest, die, die ich ausprobiert habe), ich kann sie vorbehaltlos empfehlen. Auch alleine getragen sehen sie toll aus.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...