Monday, April 29, 2019

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Blumig






Today, a new round of the Frisch Lackiert Challenge starts, with the prompt flowery.






I opted for a reverse stamping. While I still don't excel at this technique, I think I finally getting better. My base are two coats of Essence Wild White Ways, for the stamping I used black Born Pretty Store stamping polish, Colors by Llarowe As Rome Burned and aEngland Dragon. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and then added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

Colors By llarowe are available at their own storeHypnotic polish, Color4Nails, Harlow & Co and a lot of other retailers. 



2 comments:

  1. Das ist richtig schön geworden. Da bin ich mal gespannt was du beim Thema Reverse Stamping machst :-* Und ich glaube ich brauche Dragon ♥

    ~ Laura Lackschaft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Laura! Ich bin auch gespannt, was bei Reverse Stamping rauskommt, da habe ich mir noch gar nichts überlegt. Und ja, du brauchst Dragon definitiv ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...