Monday, February 4, 2019

When Colours Collide: dark blue, copper & white





Yesterday another round of When Colours Collide ended, with the color prompt dark blue, copper and white.




I went with distressed nails, just applying some Essie Style Cartel and MoYou London with the almost dry brush over a base of two coats of Essence Wild White Ways and finishing with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. I just love the "modern art" look of distressed nails, I should use this technique more often. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...