Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Saldana





Some time ago, enails.eu asked if I wanted to try some of their products. Of course, I said yes. Today's polish was offered for free. Thank you so much, enails.eu




enails.eu is a nail polish store based in Lithuania, they sell various brands of nail polish, gel polish, mani equipment and lots more, and they ship worldwide. Their stock concentrates on long lasting manis, with brands/series like Essie Gel Couture, OPI Infinite Shine or CND Vinylux. But they also have lots of Zoya polishes.




Since I don't use gel polish, I chose a regular nail polish, Zoya Saldana. This one has a very sheer light blue jelly base, filled with lots of shimmer that shifts from pink to gold. There are also lots of aqua hex glitters in three sizes. I used three coats for this still somewhat translucent look. If you prefer an opaque mani or want to keep the blue look the polish has in the bottle, I'd recommend using a light blue base. For a smoother finish, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. 















2 comments:

  1. Hui! Also der Schimmer in der Flasche ist echt schön, aber so auf dem Nagel ist er schon arg sheer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allerdings. Nächstes Mal werde ich ihn über einer hellblauen Basisfarbe lackieren...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...