Monday, December 31, 2018

NYE





Of course I have my New Year's Eve (or Silvester, as it's called in german) mani to show you.




My base color is CrowToes Huginn & Muninn, a multichrome shimmer with blue, green and purple hues. It seemed quite sheer in the bottle, so I used one coat over a dark blue base (two coats of Essie Style Cartel).




For the stamping I used Barry M. Silver Foil and MoYou London Festive Collection plate 06. For the shiny finish, I used one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
















Crows Toes polishes are available at their own store (US only), Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Color4Nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...