Monday, December 17, 2018

Astral Realm





Let's start the week with some multichrome goodness.





The polish I used is Born Pretty Store Astral Realm of their multichrome magnetic colletion. It shifts from pink over gold to green. The bottle shot even shows some blue, but that wasn't visible on the nails. I used three coats, magnetized the third one and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. I don't know how, but this polish seemed to restract from my tipps after magentizing and drying, so the tipps became sonewhat translucent. Maybe it would have been better to use it over a dark base. If you're interested in Born Pretty Store items, don't forget to use my code on the right for a 10% discount...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...