Friday, November 16, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Trees/Fall Foliage








Trees or fall foliage are this week's theme for the Nail Crazies Unite challenge. As you might know, I really love fall foliage manis, so I didn't have to think long with this prompt.





I started with one coat of MoYou London Café Au Lait, and then dry-marbeled using MoYou London Café Au Lait, It's A Date, Sweet Custard, Autumn Harvest and Rust Red. For the stamping, I used black Born Pretty Store stamping polish and ÜberChic Lovely Leaves plate. One coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat protected the stamping, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani extra shine.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...