Friday, November 23, 2018

Congratulations






November is almost over, soon winter starts (we had our first show this week, actually, but just some single flakes), so I guess it's time for my last fall foliage mani for this year.




My base is three coats of Enchanted Polish Congratulations, a multichrome holo in gold, orange and pink shades.




For the stamping, I used Barry M. Gold Foil and ÜberChic Lovely Leaves 3 plate. One coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Top protected the stamping, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave extra shine.















Enchanted Polish are available at Pshiiit and their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...