Friday, July 20, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Stars








Stars are this week's challenge theme.




My base color is Colors By Llarowe Orion, and the perfect example of what can happen if you're waiting too long with wearing a polish. When I bought this one a couple of years ago (yes, I know, shame on me...), it was a deep purple jelly with lots of silver microglitter. As I read in other blogposts about it, it was opaque with 2-3 coats. When I took my bottle out of the drawer, it looked more plum than purple, and turned to chocolate brown on my nails. Plus, it apparently got sheerer with time, the tree coats I used weren't completely opaque. I still like what it looks, but it's not what I bought anymore...

For the stamping I used Kiko Mirror Lacquer 630 (Golden Rose) and ÜberChic plate 1-03. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...