Friday, July 6, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Least Favourite Color








The 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ask for my least favourite color today. This one was easy for me, I don't really like oranges, and I really don't care about neons, so I chose a polish I honestly just keep for challenges, I wouldn't wear it otherwise...





Black Cat Lacker Sunburned is my base, a neon orange crelly with very subtle flakie shimmer (I think this one might be UV sensitive, in daylight it looks more orange, in artificial light more coral). I used three coats and as you can see, my nail line is still visible, the polish is quite sheer. For the half moon stamping I used white Born Pretty Store stamping polish and MoYou London Kaleidoscope Collection plate 06. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping.














Black Cat Lacquer have their own store, but Sunburned was part of a "A Box, Indied" and never was sold separatly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...