Friday, April 6, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Modern Art








Modern Art is this week's challenge theme. I'm not really into modern art, I prefer the impressionists of the late 19th century, like von Gogh and Monet, but since I've visited a lot of museums, I've seen my share of modern art, too. As you might know, I'm not at all a accomplished free hand nail artist, so I chose somebody that seemed easiest to me: Piet Mondrian (his late work, obviously).





For my mani I used Essence Wild White Ways, MoYou London Sweet Custard and Born Pretty Store stamping polishes in red, blue and black, plus a striping brush. I probably should have used striping tape for crisper lines, but I just didn't have the time for a tape mani...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...