Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Art Déco





Today it goes back to the 20ies with some Art Déco





My base polish is ILNP Bishop (H), a holo multichrome shifting from green to gold. The color shift is not as prominent as it is in other ILNP polishes, but I still like it. I used three coats for opacity.

For the stamping I used Born Pretty Store black stamping polish and MoYou London Back To The 20's late 05. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping.














ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...