Monday, December 18, 2017

Rule #4 Seatbelts






This polish with the somewhat weird name is part of an old Dollish Polish collection that explains how to survive a horror movie.






Rule #4 Seatbelts has a dark teal jelly base with small hex glitters in various colors. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














Dollish Polish are available at their store. But careful, if you're a geek like me, and tend to buy polishes because they're named after your favorite movie or TV show, this shop is seriously dangerous for your wallet...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...