Monday, December 11, 2017

Oceania






My base color is Manhattan 36L, a duochrome shimmer shifting from light blue to aqua. I used three coats for the pictures. Something didn't seem to be right with this polish, in tthe pictures with the topper you can see, that it just melted away under the other polish, producing these weird wrinkles on my nails...





The glitter topper is Candeo Oceania, a clear base filled with white, grey and aqua hexes. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













 Candeo polishes don't seem to be produced anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...