Friday, September 22, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite - Chevron





 


Today, the Nail Crazies Unite challenge wants to see chevrons, so here are mine.





As base I used three coats of Crows Toes Nidavellir, a multichrome polish shifting from (in my pictures not visible) teal over blue to purple. It's not a shimmer, but a clear base filled with myriads of tiny flakies, so clean up was quite a hassle. It also has some green glitters in it.








After the base was completely dry, I added some chevron nail vinyls and one coat of Kiko 625 (Emerald) on my ring and middle finger. I removed the vinyls immediatley after polishing the nails and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Crows Toes polishes are available at their own store (US only), Femme Fatale Cosmetics, Color4Nails and Harlow & Co.





2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...