Friday, July 8, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pink and Aqua








Pink and aqua are set for this week's colors, and my personal pattern prompt is swirls.





Cadillacquer The Rest Is Silence is my base color. It's an aqua colored polish with soft pink flakie shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.







For the swirls I used Color Club Cloud Nine and Bundle Monster plate BM-XL210. This polish looks multicolored in the thin stamped layer, but as you can see in the bottle shot, it really is a pink holo. As usual I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...