Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Box, Indied - Blue Your Mind





It's time for the april "A Box, Indied", and I want to start with Black Cat Lacquer Blue Your Mind










Blue Your Mind has a royal blue jelly base with small hex glitters shifting from blue to aqua. Sadly, my camera didn't want to pick up the color shift, so the polish looks just plain blue in my pictures. Please believe me, it's so much more to it than you can see here. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Black Cat Lacquer are available at their own store (US and Canada), at MeiMei's Signatures and at Anjo Beauty. Blue Your Mind is exclusive to the april "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

4 comments:

  1. I think I see a bit of the color shift in the 'shadows'. What a georgeous Blue!
    You remember the blue dresses we sewed in school? This would've been the perfect mani then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure our dresses were exactly the same shade of blue :-)
      I haven't thought about them in years, and you just remember all this stuff... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a popping shade of blue, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...