Tuesday, December 23, 2014

52 Week Challenge - Distressed Nails / Grey







Right before Christmas, the 52 Week Challenge themes are anything but christmas-y: distressed nails and/or grey.




For this mani I used four greys plus black (from left to right: OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Catrice ASHley, Catrice London's Weather Forecast, Essie Cashmere Bathrobe, aEngland Camelot) and just followed the tutorial by Chalkboard Nails. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













1 comment:

  1. Hello, This is Tina from Born Pretty Store, I have visited your blog and your instagram, they’re really awesome! We are a Nail Art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items. We would like to send you some free products to test, are you interested in reviewing them for us? If you are interested in reviewing our products, please feel free to contact me. bornprettystorenailartpr (at) gmail (dot) com . Looking forward to your reply. Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...