Tuesday, December 2, 2014

52 Week Challenge - Camouflage / Dark Green








Two new themes for this week's challenge: camouflage and dark green.

 


I started with a base of NYX Hunter Green, a dark green creme. The pictures show two thin coats.




Then I added a third, thicker coat of Hunter Green and dabbed some blobbs of Catrice In The Army Glow ( a light olive shimmer) and Zoya Bevin (a sage green creme, shown here) directly with the polish brush on the wet base. After a littel drying time, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! You're on a roll, miss, another super cool creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa <3
      It didn't quite turn out the way I expected, but I'm still very happy with the result :-)

      Delete
  2. Your nails look great!
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful mani with us!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice words, Julia

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...